Welcome to my website and creative work. Right now, I'm working on:
- A "micro-concerto for orchestra" for Hillsdale College Symphony Orchestra, commissioned by The Barlow Endowment for Music Composition.
- A commissioned choral Evensong Service (Magnificat, Nunc Dimittis, anthem, psalm, preces & responses).
- A (second) 10-minute opera commissioned by Utah Opera for their resident artists company.
- A new commission for the very fine chamber choir Cantorum.
- ... and an EP of songs with Ryan Innes (from The Voice) and a collection of essays, which I routinely read at bookstores.
I'm also celebrating a spate of recent performances across the US, Finland, the Netherlands, and Australia; and a King's Singers New Music Prize (Juried Special Commendation), Ensemble Altera Composition Prize (Honorable Mention), and Raymond C. Warren Composition Prize.
Below are a few things for you to listen to, I hope you enjoy them. Please sign up for my newsletter (at the bottom of the page) and stay in touch.